Listings invited by 5.30 pm on Friday 29th
Connaughton Auctioneers are holding a Machinery/Commercial Auction on Saturday, 30th of March starting at 12 o’clock SHARP in Athleague GAA Pitch (across from Kepak).
Connaughton Auctioneers are delighted to report considerable interest with over 100 lots entered to date including c.10 lots of plant from Roscommon County Council (vans and commercial vehicles).
Auctioneer on the day is Matthew Donnellan, renowned Livestock/Machinery Auctioneer. Matthew has previously carried out our Machinery/Commercial Auction last year.
There is a change from last year and all lots will be sold at their location in the auction and the auctioneer and clerk will be moving around accordingly. Viewing of lots is from 10 am on Saturday morning.
Catering facilities will be in place including tea/ coffee and hot food. Entry to the auction is free and everybody is welcome to attend. Registration fee for any lot is €20 and there will be no other fee for sellers, whether they sell or not. Anyone wishing to enter lots for the auction must contact the office on 090-6663700 before 5.30 pm on Friday 29th or Ivan on 086-8985013. A link to the auction is on our website http://connaughtonauctioneers.ie/auctions/ and will include details/pictures of lots as they are entered. The pictures will also be included on our Facebook page.
All lots entered into the auction can be dropped off to the auction site from 3 pm to 7 pm on Friday, 29th of March and up to 7.30 am to 9 am on Auction Day. Any lot withdrawn from auction, not sold or purchased, must be removed from the site by 8 pm on Auction Day unless alternative arrangements are agreed with the auctioneer. We will have full security on site throughout this period.
Auction Terms & Conditions for buyers and sellers
* All purchasers will have to give full details including name, address, phone number and email
* The seller may include a reserve price for any lot prior to the auction, at which the item will not be sold below this figure without agreement of the owner. Any lot with no reserve will be sold to the highest bidder
*All sellers must sign a disclaimer that Connaughton Auctioneers are not responsible for any loss or damage to the lot while at the auction
* We advise all sellers to have adequate insurance for the purposes of the auction
* All purchases must be paid for and collected on the day
* Sellers: €20 Registration Fee per lot entered
* Purchase Fees: 5% plus VAT for any lot up to €10,000 and 3% plus VAT for any lot over €10,000
* All unsold items must be collected on the day
* All items are sold as seen
* Sellers will be paid within five working days
* Payment on the day by Debit/Credit Card or cash only
* No cheques will be accepted
* Receipt/Invoice will be available for all sales/purchases
* All items sold are subject to VAT (If applicable)
* Bidder numbers on the day will cost €250 and are fully refundable at end of auction. If you purchase, it will be deducted from your final account
If you require any additional information including registration or fees, contact the office on 090-6663700 or email email@example.com